Monday, June 1, 2015

Never Enough Time

It really doesn't matter how long you have with your best friends and your family, it never feels like enough. I was back at Princeton this weekend to celebrate my 15-year college reunion, and wow was it a blast. Craziness for sure. Here are some fun pics, but mostly it was just laughing with my best friends and running around campus just like we used to do. Luckily I got to spend time with my mom and aunt in NYC as well, which brings such peace to my soul (pics below of that as well). Figured I had to write about this because it was such a special time for me. And I guess I hope this is a reminder to anyone who reads this: make time for your family and your closest friends. They bring you closer to your true self, and they always put you at ease.

My college roommates and best friends 


The P-rade at Princeton




Some random guy who made me laugh


Central Park, NYC











Lunch with my mom and aunt Jane - so much fun



No comments:

Post a Comment