Monday, August 31, 2015

Known (poem)

Now known
Knolls grassy enough
As green as on distant horizons
Unfolding forever my path

And my pace slows
Space flows and my races close
Knowing no undertows
Sweeping currents calling me onward

Suddenly seaward slews something serene
Caught corners of my eyes clearly resonate
Conflagrate great hate obliterate waste states
Calmly waving away weighed haste

Just around the corner always
All ways resulting the same
Unknown fate falling free
Known now running to me

Begin your stride as once you did
Steps stripping shoes from each foot
Gliding light across each new blade
Grass greener afoot than ever seen afar

Sparring foreseen circumvent
Vent now those lost dreams
For never too late
Will they seem

Stand in your field or run beyond
Pace traces outline your speed
Officiate officials officially offering
And time stands still for you

Know no known ever unknown
Untold hold folding upon you
Immense intense dense dents
Undone by what you always knew

Now

No comments:

Post a Comment