Sunday, July 27, 2014

Always Hard Leaving Family

Today is my last day in Vermont, and it's definitely hard to leave. Ashley and Dan, and there kids, have such a loving and fun home. Yesterday we hung around the house in the morning and then headed onto the boat for a great day of tubing, water gun fights, waterfalls, and just relaxing. It's hard to put into words how much I love it up here in Burlington. This is going to be high on my list of places to settle down after I'm done traveling this year. I'm sure there will be other spots that touch my heart, but with my family here it makes it hard to beat. Today I'm driving down to White River Junction and I might do some kayaking in the local rivers before going into White Mountain National Forest to camp out tonight. Let the adventure continue!!

Pics from yesterday:

Breakfast outside yesterday was absolutely perfect
Dan pumping up Big Mable for the kids (and me) to float on :)
Big Mable!!




The swimming hole we spent time at yesterday. There was a waterfall under the train tracks. Classic Americana. 
At our lunch spot  
Love this pic






No comments:

Post a Comment