Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pictures: Chicago, Las Vegas, Okoboji

It's been a busy few weeks, but I'm back on the road and I'm definitely going to catch you up in writing. First I want to just get all these pics up so you can visualize what I've been doing before I talk about it (next post to will explain everything in comedic detail).


From my band's show at Lilly's in Chicago

No Goodbye!
Vegas to celebrate my Grandma Ruth's 100th birthday - Here with my sister Rickey.



My godson Jack and his sister Addie with my Aunt Jane.

Mom and Rickey








We went to Excalibur for a medieval night - too funny. 




Me and Jack watching the Costa Rica vs Greece world cup game in the cabana

Grandma Ruth at 100!!







My first car ever! A 2003 Ford Winstar Minivan  (Limited!). I named him Marty…as in Marty McFly



I got to take my buddy Collin out to his fav lunch spot Scoobys while I was out in Downer's Grove. 






Coming into Iowa on the night of the 3rd of July.

Starting 4th of July off right!

Becca - such a great host!





America




Lake Okoboji - such a special place








Damon's winery show - very moving. 



Painting I did for Owen and Becca. 

I wrote down all the traits I hope for their first child :)


Took a break from painting and saw this scene on the lake...










Checking out part of Damon's recording session in Des Moines, Iowa - on my way to Lawrence Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment