Saturday, July 19, 2014

NYC - Pics for now (words to come later)

NYC has been an absolute blast, as always. Dinners with friends - tourist visits - hanging with my buddy Gui who's here from Brazil - spending time with my Aunt Jane. It's been very special so far. I will update with more detail in the next post, but wanted to get some pics out there :)

Great crew of friends for dinner - Sophie, Karen, Kyle and Ali
Gui - in from Brazil


911 Memorial - very moving



Great lunch spot after the memorial


Jamie, one of my oldest and closest friends, met us for some lunch in the East Village


Very cool store that houses double-headed calves?


SO lucky that my friend Caroline and her kids, Phoebe and Hoffman were in town!!







I was trimming my beard yesterday and things got a bit out of hand...








We had a great pizza party in Central Park





No comments:

Post a Comment