Thursday, March 6, 2014

Carnival Updates

Sorry for being MIA while in Rio at Carnival but as you can expect it was a whirlwind. Luckily I was with some amazing people and so there are some good pics and a video floating around Facebook. I'm going to take time today to write out some of my favorite stories from the last few days, which include most nights up till 5:30am and all day block parties. Saw some sights and did a private tour of the largest flavela, or ghetto, in Rio. Will write more about that today, but wanted to just check in and say I don't have a chord for my computer still, so not gonna have pics up for a bit. 

I'm in the south central beach town of Florianopolis right now, after an 18 hour bus ride from Rio. I'm excited to chill on quiet beaches and just enjoy some alone time here. More to come play after I do my laundry...



No comments:

Post a Comment