Friday, March 14, 2014

Last Day in South America

I cannot believe I've been through South America in under three months, but here I am in Sao Paulo on my last day of traveling in this amazing continent. Last night was a fun night with Jesus, Obama, and Silva - we headed to this Irish bar that had a full-on Irish band playing and everyone in green and dancing around. It was a good warmup for what I'm jumping into tomorrow, when I land back in Chicago on Saturday at 5:30am. Tomorrow is when Chicago celebrates St Patrick's day, so I'm meeting up with friends for breakfast and we're going to be running around the city celebrating all day. I figured this was a great day to come back and enjoy some chaos before settling down for a few weeks in Chicago. Why not, right? Anyway, so last night was fun hanging at the Irish bar, but other than that we didn't do too much. Me and Jesus got sushi late-night and then talked for a bit before passing out (2nd day in a row) at 5:30am. Today we're going to try to go play some music, but we'll see - things are moving slowly right now :) My flight is at 9pm but I have to get to the airport a few hours early - not to mention the traffic here, so I'm thinking I'm going to leave around 5 or 5:30pm. Can't be too safe. I'll try to upload pics to this post as I take them today, and rest assured I will write a South American Summary post about all my thoughts and experiences and how they have affected me.

I hope everyone had a great week and is excited for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment