Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rain Day

Last night here in my hostel in Floripa three Israeli guys checked in and the quickly went back out to buy some weed. Classic. I've met a few Israelis during my travels and it's always the same story: they are between 21-23 and they just finished there mandatory military service. These guys are funny and nice and unfortunately a bit loud, but I like em. I watched a few movies last night - Borat and Seven - and then passed out. Woke up to a nice free breakfast spread and ate it upstairs overlooking the ocean, which I can hear from here. So peaceful and beautiful here. I might stay an extra night just to enjoy it. It's raining and overcast at the moment, which I actually welcome because its so relaxing, but I will probably go on a walk to the bigger beach today just to check it out. Also, yesterday when I was swimming at the small beach in front of the hostel I saw some kids jumping off a few huge rocks down the beach, so I'm gonna def check that out and hope to get a jump or 10 in ;) will try to take more pics today but if its overcast I'm not gonna bother. Just know that I'm relaxing and in a very good and special place. 

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

View from roof of hostel - rainy day

View out to the right off the roof


No comments:

Post a Comment