Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rewind: Iguazu Falls - Argentina Side (finally uploaded pics)

I finally was able to upload pics from my camera so I've included pics from the Argentina side of the Iguazu falls below. Such amazing beauty. This first day was spent with my friend Jean, who was amazing and fun and positive to be around. We had a blast! Enjoy these pics and I will upload the Brazil side in a separate update.

Entrance to the park

Cool train you can take in the park for free

These little guys were all over - apparently they have a huge teeth and are dangerous. People don't seem to mind...







So amazing


























Boat ride back from the falls - so peaceful















We noticed a guy walking out who was wearing the same outfit as me - random

So we asked him to take a pic - turns out he's from NYC. Classic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment