Friday, June 27, 2014

Chicago Time

Decided I'm going to take some pictures each day here and just post them. I'm currently focused on searching for a car for my road trip, and I've decided I'm going with a minivan. Yes. I know. It's a weird soccer-mom thing to do, but I'm planning to take my drums, golf clubs, bike, and much more in the car, so I figured a big car was best. Also, I'm going to have people meeting me at different points on my trip so a bigger car is best. We'll see how it goes :) Also, some tough news about my cat, Bocce. My friend Kali was happy to take Bocce before I left in Jan, but Kali has a cat and the two are not getting along lately. So now I have to find a new home for Bocce before I leave next Thursday. Not going to be so easy, but I'm doing my best. My days have been very busy with seeing friends, going to my favorite places in the city, car shopping, and just enjoying my time. Tonight my band plays at a great little bar in Lincoln Park, and then tomorrow I fly to Vegas to be with my family for my gramma's 100th birthday on Sunday. Gonna be great!!

Video from our practice yesterday :)
Longer jam video from yesterday's practice!!

My buddy Chris and his adorable boy Carter
Me and my Bocce boy




My favorite house of all time :)


View from my friend Maggie's apt


Watching Ghostbusters downtown for free (and in the rain)





Weird how foggy it has been here



In Lincoln Park



Chicago has the only free zoo in any city in the US. 






Night out with my buddy's Rick Brock Jr and Eugene
Watching world cup game outside in downtown Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment