Thursday, November 6, 2014

Los Angeles in Pictures

Again - always good to get the pics out before I write about my experiences.

My mom and my sister Rickey at our cousins place in Palos Verdes

Hanging by the pool with my uncle Robert



Random art out front of the LACMA museum in LA 
Installation art outside of the LACMA
My mom and my aunt Susan inside the LACMA



An amazing cityscape built with different types of children's building blocks, legos, and a bunch of other fun things. They have 80 or more toy cars riding around this on the weekends

Saw this on my aunt Susan's fridge - this was in Chicago for my cousin Chris' 40th birthday (I was around 25)
My beautiful mom 
Eating  healthy in LA
Hiking in Griffith Park in LA

Random lamp stand in the office of Vertigo - the production house that did the Lego movie
Classic 
With my buddy Adam at his boss's office at Vertigo
Adam trying out Oculus Rift - an amazing technology coming out for virtual reality 

No comments:

Post a Comment