Wednesday, November 5, 2014

San Francisco in Pictures

Will write more about my time in SF, but wanted to get these pics out first.

Beautiful flowers in my cousin's backyard in Mill Valley
Mill Valley and the SF Bay in the background
Drew - the maniac himself
Seen in the road in Mill Valley

Golden Gate Bridge 

Painting I did years ago for my friend Alex


Paul - my old boss and very close friend/mentor


Tom and Stephanie and me at a great art show benefit in SF
Hanging in the Park in SF
Seen on the wall of a great bar in the Richmond area of SF 

My college roommate Jim and his boy JJ
And mommy Ellie 
An extremely old press in a great gallery in SF

Seen on the streets of SF


Bay Bridge in SF 
Pizza at the world famous Tony's in North Beach
Alex meeting me and Michael out for a drink 
Just across the Golden Gate bridge from SF - this car was hilarious



Lunch (rainbow salad) at one of my favorite places in SF - Burma Superstar


Hanging in my good friend Piper's "man-room" at his home in SF - this is his hat

On the roof of Michael's office in downtown SF
View from my friend's Drew and Liz apt in Sausalito (just north of SF)




Street art in the Haight in SF


Dinner with my mom at one of our favorite places - Trattoria Contadina in SF  
Love this smile
Michael trying to play golf...



Michael, my mom and I at the waterfront in Sausalito - SF in the background
And now with my cousin Gale and her daughter Zoey

Chris, Gale, my mom, and Zoey at their home in Mill Valley
Hanging with Bernie and Todd and their beautiful boy in Mill Valley
Todd made a bunch of pizzas from scratch for dinner - so fun! 


Bernie and Todd's daughter and her best friend trying out their Halloween outfits
I got my Forest Gump hat at the store in SF - see the movie playing in the background? 
The inspiration
Leon - my buddy Russ and Cee's oldest boy. He was gonna be a train conductor for Halloween 

No comments:

Post a Comment