Monday, October 13, 2014

Seattle Recap

My last day in Seattle was very relaxing. I hung out with Seth and Alissa, their two kids Ketch and Penti, and Alissa's mom Suz. After picking up my car from the shop (everything all good!), I met everyone back at the house. Seth said it would be a good last meal to go to Via Rosa, which is his favorite Italian deli on the island. It was fun speaking with the owner about Italy and my adventures, and when we got home the meal proved that the owner was legit. Fantastic! Pictures below. Seth and I gave Ketch a bath, and it was hilarious watching him play and make a mess. At one point Ketch started spitting up water, at which bath-time was over. After putting the kids to bed I stayed up and hung out with Seth before he passed out as well. After being on the road for so long, it's refreshing to be in a home and with loved ones. I needed this time with Seth and Alissa. They know me very well and they were able to give me insight into my future plans. I'm getting extremely excited about my next business venture, which I'll discuss in due time. For now, I just have to reiterate how important and special it was for me to spend time with such close and dear friends. I'm proud and happy for both of them - for starting such a beautiful family and doing it so well. As with all my other close friends, they were an inspiration to me. I already miss them and their company, though I know I will continue to see them for the remainder of my life.

A beautiful walk along the Puget Sound, just off Bainbridge Island

Ketch playing in the sandbox 
Seth being a goon 
Fantastic Italian deli in Bainbridge 

Final meal in Seattle
Lasagna, Pesto Pasta, Caprece Salad, and fresh bread

No comments:

Post a Comment