Friday, April 25, 2014

A Perfect Day for a Hike

Yesterday: Woke up. Wrote a poem. Took a three hour walk up into the mountains behind the house here (pics below). Made lunch and then had laughs with Virginie, Sandy, Jos, Aldes, and some Dutch neighbor guy who just walked bye. He brought two bottles of wine. Classicness personified. Stayed up laughing and talking till about 11pm. 

Dog hanging out on the roof when I walked out this morning


Virginie lets shepherds use her land for their sheep to graze. 

My hiking route - the circle around the grey/red-strip part



Blue Butterflies

Water well

St Croix Church





Cool little bug I saw 






























Pasta dinner
Sandy, Jos, Virginie, and me. I'm actually not even drunk - just laughing my ass off at this gong show. 
Sandy, Jos, Virginie, me, and Aldis

No comments:

Post a Comment