Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Chicago Time

My time in Chicago reminded me of how much I love my hometown. Also, it reminded me that if I want to open my own business, it will be important to have a lot of support. I spent a few weeks back home and saw more people than I can write here without hurting my hands. The important fact that I convey is that Chicago is my home, and it is an amazing place for the future business that I plan to start. Thanksgiving was one of the best holidays I've had all year, spent with one of my old bosses and mentors, Jay, and his family. Such amazing food and laughs, and I left Chicago a few days later full of love and happiness.

My good friend Gaston from Switzerland - it was great seeing him in Chicago!!!
So nice to see Becca again in Chicago. We had such a blast in Argentina :)
Had a blast with Holley when she was in town!!!
I stayed at Jay's apt in Old Town and took care of his 13 yr old dog, Peyton. Such a sweet dog. 


Part of my Chicago crew - Palmer and Jay. 
Great art in my friend Jay's home. 

Jay's little guy
Jay and his little boy
Jay's wife SaraJane is an AMAZING chef - had such a beautiful meal 
Thanksgiving!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment