Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hibachi!!!

Yesterday was absolutely perfect! I woke up and hung out with Jack in the morning - playing PIG on his little basketball hoop and then we all went to lunch in downtown Burlington. Unfortunately lunch wasn't that great, so I won't be mentioning the restaurant, but after lunch we all walked around downtown which was a blast. So festive. So fun. After lunch Rickey and I hung out with the two kids at home and then for dinner we all went out to a Hibachi dinner. Yes, this is the type of dinner when the chef cooks the meal right in front of you. Hilarious. The kids loved it. The chef we had was very funny and he kept using a squeeze bottle of saki and shooting shots into my mouth. The first one went all over me, which made everyone laugh. Good times. Great food. Love seeing the kids so happy and having a fun time...not to mention the adults as well. All in all a fantastic family day :)


Jack playing basketball with me. We played PIG all day yesterday. And yes, he doesn't like putting on clothes if he doesn't need to.  
Graffiti in downtown Burlington 
Aunt Jane and Jack at lunch 

Rickey got me a bracelet
Post-lunch hanging on the couch
Hibachi dinner!!














No comments:

Post a Comment