Thursday, January 16, 2014

Peace, La Paz

Woke up to a nice buffet breakfast here at the hotel - Cruz de los Andes - and then spoke with a few tour guide shops to see what the best rates we could get for the Salt Flat tours. Ended up paying about $145 for a 3-day 2-night all inclusive trip, so I'm fired up about it. Leaving our hotel around 6pm tonight and taking an overnight bus to Uyuni, in southern Bolivia. We then get picked up by the tour guide who will be driving us through the desert and the salt flats for the next three days!! Cannot wait. I've heard so much about this and am excited to see what it's all about. I'm probably going to be away from the computer for the next 3-4 days, so this will be my last entry for a bit. Oh, and we walked around La Paz a little today but it was raining a lot so we ended up playing pool here at the hotel most of the afternoon (I suck but the pool table has tiny holes and a lot of slants:)













No comments:

Post a Comment