Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rome On

A perfectly tranquil last day. Hung with Marek in Borghese Gardens and then walked down to the Coliseum and over to the Circus Maximus before grabbing some gelato and then we each went our own way for a siesta. Met up for a great pasta/pizza dinner and walked around before calling it quits. It's been a perfect time here in Rome - much thanks to Marek for being a great travel buddy here. Heading to a farmhouse in Seina tomorrow - very excited to get in the country and just chill for a day before heading to Florence for a few days. Winding my time in Europe (and in Italy) down in a nice way right now. Feeling content. Up and out by 7:15am tomorrow :)

Italy vs England tonight - everywhere people are going nuts but I'm just not feeling the hype. Would be fun to be crazy and watching out in a square somewhere, but I'm not gonna force it. Guess I'm just too content on my own right now. 

Hangning out in Borghese Gardens 





Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore - right next to my hotel










Place we got Gelato :)


What's up, Leo?
Marek at our last dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment