Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beach Bike Ride

Today was perfectly relaxing. Got up - burned a pizza. Rode my bike down to the beach and relaxed for a few hours. Saw my first topless sun bathers since being in Europe. Rode my bike some more along the lake and saw some kite boarders and kite surfers, and then rode back to the apartment. First I picked up a kebab to eat for dinner. Guillem came over to drop off the F1 ticket for tomorrow so I'm all set! My stuff is already packed up here at the apt, so I'll bring it over to his place in the morning and then jump on the train around 9:30am to get to the course, where I'll be chilling and watching the cars all day. CANNOT WAIT. This is definitely on my bucket list, so it's fun to get to do it for free. Guillem has work but he's going to come around 2pm. Don't worry, I will take a ton of pictures and share them tomorrow, but I wanted to get this post out because I want to focus all the pics and post for tomorrow on the cars :)

Also, Guillem shared a video he took of me free styling on the microphone with his band that first day I got here. Here's the link - hope you get a kick out of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZwviqVyb7o&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy the pics!















No comments:

Post a Comment