Thursday, September 25, 2014

1 Bear, 3 Moose, and 4 Deer

Yesterday felt like a dream. Everything was so beautiful and peaceful here in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and everything seemed to line up perfectly throughout the day. Riding my bike in Grand Teton National Park on one of the most beautiful days this year. Seeing a bear eating berries on the side of the road as I drove out of the park. Playing golf at an absolutely stunning course and having the opportunity to see not only one moose, but a pair of male moose fighting and butting heads. Then on the next hole we see a single female moose by herself. Witnessing an adorable family of deer walking around the course and eyeing me as I looked for my lost golf ball (of course). Coming back to Adrienne's home after golf and meeting some of her friends and her brother Cole while we all made homemade pizzas and then played an epic game of Cards Against Humanity - all while simultaneaously  a beautiful fire was going in the background. Such a beautiful day. It's sunny and spectacular again today - included a pic below of my view right now. Hope you enjoy the other funny pics from my golf and bike ride below. Wish I had better pics of the moose, but trust me it was surreal…especially for my first ever moose sighting! I'm going to go on another bike ride today and just enjoy the scenery here, and then tonight I might play golf with Cole at his golf course. Tomorrow Owen and Becca are meeting me for breakfast and then we're doing a full day in Jackson and the Grand Teton National Park. Cannot wait to spend more time with my great friends in such a beautiful place...

On my bike ride in Grand Teton National Park yesterday


Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park 




Funny - the starter at the golf course yesterday signed this brochure he was in. Classic.
Grand Tetons in the background














We saw this massive moose on the 14th hole. Even better, a younger moose came to fight with him and we saw it all! 


My view right now

No comments:

Post a Comment