Thursday, September 11, 2014

Au Revoir, Steamboat

A fantastic last day, including another trip to the hot springs, painting, walking the dog back up the cul-de-sac (this time without bears), and then hanging out with Jamie when she got home from work. It's been a very special and relaxing time for me here this week. Spending time with Jamie has been good for my soul, and even better, she helped me detail out my business ideas. Jamie is one of my best and closest friends, and I'm just lucky that I had this time with her. 

I'm heading down to Boulder tonight to spend the night with Alex, and I'm hoping to see him do some glass blowing today. This weekend I'm in Denver and then up to Aspen to do some camping before returning back to Denver for a few days early next week. Obviously I want to give Denver the proper amount of time to see if I could see myself living there...

On my drive up to the hot springs

Changing rooms at the hot springs - not too shabby
The front desk / check-in counter at the hot springs
Driving back out from the hot springs

On my walk with Jamie's dog, Ace

Ace!! Such a great dog. He's a bernice mountain dog mixed with a retriever. 

Another great sunset from Jamie's porch

"Tidal Wave of Joy" 




No comments:

Post a Comment