Saturday, August 16, 2014

Charlotte NC, Asheville NC (pictures only)

Words to come but wanted to get these out. Been an amazing last few days, and I can now safely say I'm a huge fan of North Carolina.

US Nationall Whitewater Center in Charlotte NC



One of my favorite jams to listen to while driving…link to listen here
Another favorite jam…link here :)
My favorite campsite so far - Campfire Lodgings, in Asheville, NC

View from campsite
Tyler Herring - great musician I met when I arrive in Asheville, NC
Breakfast in Asheville NC at a place called Granny's Kitchen
View from campsite - doesn't get old
This is my favorite shot from the campsite
My car, Marty McFly (of course), at the campsite

Lunch BBQ at a place called 12 Bones in Asheville, NC - amazing!!
Was talking to two random old guys who were traveling in their RV's and one nods over my shoulder and I see this...
Unreal


On my drive I sometime just stop at thrift stores. Scored this yellow shirt at this one in randomville, NC 
Seen on the side of a hipster food spot in Charlotte, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment