Thursday, August 28, 2014

Life Moves Pretty Fast...

I'm sorry for not writing sooner, but the last week has been an absolute flurry of action, with me running from Savannah to Atlanta to Memphis to Oxford to  Little Rock to Greenwood Mississippi and then onto Albuquerque. I have some amazing and fantastic stories to tell about each, but I'm currently rushing out the door here in Albuquerque in order to get to Phoenix to see my dear old friend Philbo Baggins. I'll write more tonight when I am with him, but for now I want to knock out this 6.5 hour drive. Oh! And I drove from Greenwood Mississippi to Albuquerque yesterday in one shot…that's 18 hours. I started out at 3am from a graveyard in Mississip' and got here around 9pm. Insanity. Anyway, I'm feeling fantastic about the travels, and I even got my car, Marty McFly, fixed up so we're going STRONG!! I've had some very spiritual moments in the last week which I'm excited to write about, but I just wanted to get this out there so you know I'm alive and rockin' the shit out of this road trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment