Sunday, August 31, 2014

Quick update from Phoenix

I've been from Phoenix to Sedona to the Grand Canyon - back down to Flagstaff and Sedona and now spending a night in Phoenix again before driving up to Telluride, Colorado for a few days. I PROMISE I will have an update then on everything that's been going down. It's been more and more spiritual ever since I left that cemetery in Mississippi, and I definitely feel like I'm in the sweet spot of my road trip right now. Again, sorry for slackin' on the updates for each location but that will come (along with many many pics) in the next few days. For now I'm going to hang with my boy Phil again and then it's back on the road for an 8 hour drive up to Telluride!!!

After about 14 hours of driving from Mississippi to Albuquerque
Somewhere in Texas or New Mexico
Sedona, AZ (first time through) 
Grand Canyon - one of the first views I saw of it... 
Cheesy but necessary pose on the edge of the Grand Canyon
One of the most amazing and spiritual sunsets of my life - last night at the Grand Canyon 
My guide Kevin playing the flute on a very spiritual vortex tour in Sedona today

No comments:

Post a Comment