Monday, August 11, 2014

Kent Island, MD Pics (words to come)

Had an absolutely amazing time on Kent Island with my boy Vern and his family. I'm going to write a bit in more detail but wanted to get these pictures out.

Hilarious schedule for Leah's soccer practice on Saturday (which I slept through:) 
Playing golf on Thursday!

Got to see a bunch of deer and dow on the course








Captured this amazing pic of a blue heron taking off on the golf course :)

Leah lost a tooth when I was there!
This was at a concert for the kids - the band was Milkshake. Too funny...

Tommy!

Lead singer of Milkshake

Milkshake finale!!!
Constantly impressed with Vern's cooking skills
Marty...
Leah rocking my hat at the peach orchard

Fresh peaches!!
Beautiful plums
Who picked the best peach?
Me wishing my sister Stasha a happy birthday on the phone :)

A nice boat ride out on Friday night 
Keely, Vern, and Vern's coworker Jake



Dancing our tails off at this bar called The Jetty

Had to put on a little drum expo for the kids :) 
Swinging little Claire

This is in Vern and Keely's house. So amazingly true :)
Big Vern on our bike ride Sat afternoon




We stopped on a bridge to watch boats and guys fishing. Ended up seeing this long parade of dickboats, led by one that was named "Rip Off".  


Family bike ride time!



We stopped to see some cows






Saw this amazing house on the ride as well. 
Keely made peach and apple pie!!
Vern made an amazing pasta dinner for my last night
Love this quote behind his stove 
Clothing optional for our last dinner
And to cap off my final night I received an amazing dance off 

Tommy gave these to me

Tommy in Vern's college helmet

No comments:

Post a Comment